Conveniently located 15 minutes from downtown Austin, Barr Mansion provides a beautiful, tranquil setting for corporate and community events. From holiday parties to corporate training events to community fundraisers to all-day think tank sessions, our beautiful Victorian mansion, meticulously maintained gardens and decadent Artisan Ballroom provide excellent and unique backdrops for your clients and guests. Enjoy a full service experience with our on-site organic catering kitchen, as well as additional options for food and beverage service.
We don’t just say that we love the Earth, we show it! Barr Mansion is the first certified organic special events facility, as well as the first Zero Waste special events facility, in the nation.
• We love Texas – and we feel it’s our responsibility to take good care of the state we proudly call home. By being energy efficient and conserving natural resources, we’re helping our communities and creating savings that we pass on to you in the form of everyday low prices. It’s the neighborly and right thing to do.
• H-E-B at Mueller is certified LEED Gold and is H-E-B’s Sustainable Test Project. To learn more about technologies and efficiencies H-E-B is testing, visit the store and take a self-guided tour.
Since 1980, Mother’s Cafe has been serving up great vegetarian and vegan food.
- Take a look at our menu – We offer something for everyone!
- Be sure to let us know if you have any food allergies or dietary needs
- We cook with and serve purified water
- All of our cheeses contain vegetable enzymes
- Our tamari is organic and gluten free
- We use cold-pressed, non-GMO canola oil and non-GMO tofu
- All items available for take out
Sisters and Brothers, Inc. is a family-owned Austin business manufacturing the SASS line of salad dressings, marinades, sauces, dips, starters, and spreads. They are sold in about 65 stores in the Austin area.
Our ingredients are fresh, often local, and always of the highest quality. No cane sugar, corn syrup, gluten, MSG or trans fats. Nothing hydrolyzed, autolyzed, or irradiated. No artificial preservatives, sweeteners, flavors, stabilizers, thickeners or colors! We just put food in our food.
Most of our ingredients – including canola oil and tamari – are certified non-GMO. We are working to confirm that about ALL of our ingredients. We’re also committed to becoming certified as organic.
Upper Crust is locally owned and has been part of Austin for over 28 years. We love Austin and are committed to the local community. We have a convenient, laid back central location that is perfect for lingering with the paper or grabbing some quick coffee and breakfast on your way to work.
Breakfast Pastries, Cakes, Desserts, Lunch, and More
Wheatsville Food Coop is a full service, natural foods cooperative grocery store, which has been serving the central Austin community since 1976. We stock over 1900 local items on our shelves and offer 100% organic coffee bar, made-to-order sandwiches, salad bar, pantry essentials and more. We are the only retail food cooperative in Texas and have over 15,000 invested owners. Located at 3101 Guadalupe and at 4001 South Lamar just north of Ben White. Open daily 7:30am to 11pm.